- 60gr (0.15 lb) of flour
- Vegetable Oil
- 500gr (1 lb) Courgettes
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 4
1. Chop off the two ends of the courgettes.
2. Scrape the courgettes, be careful not to scrape too much off of them.
3. Slice the courgettes length ways, producing about 4 slices per courgette.
4. Place them in a sieve and run some water over them.
5. Spread the courgettes in a plate and sprinkle salt and pepper on them. Coat the courgettes in flour and fly them in a preheated frying pan till light golden. (turn them over if shallow frying).
6. Serve hot.
Optional : Served well with Tzatziki.