- 1 Cucumber
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of yogurt
- Olive Oil
- Salt (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 5
1. Peel and seed the cucumber.
2. Chop cucumber to very small pieces.
3. Place cucumber pieces in a colander and allow 15 minutes for them to dry.
4. Squash the cucumber pieces dry in the colander.
5. Crush 3 cloves of garlic into pulp.
6. Very finely chop up some dill.
7. In a bowl, mix together cucumber, crushed garlic, 2 cups of yogurt, choped dill and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
8. Add a little salt and pepper to taste (optional).
9. Serve from the bowl.