- 500gr [1 lb] of potatoes
- 600gr [1.3 lb] Courgettes
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 Green pepper
- 500gr [1 lb] of tomatoes
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 5
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
2. Cut the ends off and scrape the courgettes under cold water till the external skin is removed.
3. Slice the tomatoes, potatoes and courgettes and then place in a flat baking dish.
4. Thinly slice the garlic and green pepper and mix with the rest.
5. Season the mix with salt, pepper and oregano and mix well.
6. Pour approximately 200ml of olive oil in the sauce pan and place in the preheated oven.
7. Bake for 90 minutes stirring and adding a bit of water every 30 minutes.
8. Increase the heat to 240C (450F) and keep baking for another 10 minutes.
9. Serve hot.
Goes well with feta cheese on the side.