- Bread crumbs
- 1 green pepper
- 5 eggs
- Olive oil
- Dried mint
- 5 spring onions
Category : Omelettes|
Rating : 5
1. Wash and grate the spring onions.
2. Wash and thinly chop half a green pepper.
3. Warm up a deep frying pan with a touch of olive oil and then stir-fry the onions and peppers.
4. Add half a cup of water, salt, pepper and allow for the water to evaporate.
5. Remove from the heat and add a pinch of mint and a pinch of chopped dill.
6. In another bowl, beat the eggs (preferably with an electric mixer) adding 1 teaspoon of flour and 2 teaspoons of olive oil while beating them.
7. Add a little bit of olive oil and place the frying pan over the heat, turning it to high. Once the pan has heated sufficiently, add the egg mix, stirring while it sets.
8. Once the egg mix has set, fold it in half, reduce the heat and cook well on both sides.
9. Remove from heat and allow a little time to cool before serving.