- 3 tomatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1Kg [2 lb] potatoes
- Parsley (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Black olives
- 1 cucumber
- 1 onion
Category : Salads|
Rating : 2
1. Wash potatoes (do not peel) and boil them. At the same time boil the eggs as well.
2. Remove the eggs when ready, allow them time to cool, peel nd dice them.
3. Once the potatoes are ready remove them, rinse them and chop them into pieces.
4. Add the chopped eggs to the potatoes.
5. Chop the tomatoes and add them to the potatoes. Chop and add the onion and cucumber to the mix.
6. Pit the olives and add as well, mixing everything together gently.
7. In a bowl mix together, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and some chopped parsley. Mix well together and pour in the potato mix.