- 2 tomatoes (large)
- 250gr (1/2 lb) oz feta cheese
- Olive oil
- 450gr (1lb) dried penne or rigatoni or other sturdy pasta
- 150gr (1/3 lb) black olives
- 3 artichoke bottoms
Category : Pasta Dishes|
Rating : 3
1.Boil pasta and prepare it al dente (slightly less time than what it reads on the box).
2.While the pasta boils, chop up the tomatoes and artichokes and place in a large bowl.
3.Clean and chop the olives and toss in the bowl with the chopped vegetables.
4. Crumble the feta cheese and add to the bowl.
5. Sprinkle some oregano, parsley, salt and pepper to the mix.
6. Add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
7. Toss everything together.
8. When the pasta is ready, drain and return to the pot while still hot.
9. Add the vegetable micture to the pasta, slowly mixing it in.