- 300gr [.75 lb] coarsy ground almonds
- 4 vanillas (powdered)
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar, sifted
- 600gr [1.3 lb] fresh butter
- 5 cups flour
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 5
1. Place icing sugar and butter in a bowl and beat together.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix till the dough is fluffy.
3. Knead dough into bite size pieces.
4. Place the pieces on a baking pan (use non adhesive baking paper) and bake in medium heat.
5. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, but take care not to allow them to become brown.
6. Remove from heat, spray them with rosewater and sprinkle plenty of icing sugar over them.
7. Allow time to cool before serving.