- 4 red apples (can substitute with bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 130gr (.3 lb) unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons whole milk
- 6 tablespoons caster sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Confectioners sugar
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 5
1. Cut the apples in small thin slices.
2. Mix eggs, a pinch of salt, milk, flour, caster sugar, butter and beat with an electric mixer.
3. Add the apple pieces to the cake mixture.
4. Butter a baking pan and pour in the mixture.
5. Bake the cake at 180C (350 F) for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Using a sharp knife run across the edges of the pan and invert the cake on a plate. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.