- Olive Oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 strips of bacon
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup of Spinach puree
- 3 Eggs
Category : Omelettes|
Rating : 4
1. Beat eggs in a mixing bowl and add pepper and salt.
2. Chop beacon into small bits and add it to the mix along with the spinach.
3. Crumble feta to small pieces, add to the bowl and mix well.
4. use some olive oil to grease and heat (to medium heat) a frying pan. Pour the omelette mixture in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Fold the omelette in half and serve hot.
Note : Serves 1 person.