- Coarsley ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 large potatoes
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 4
1. Wash potatoes well and boil them with their skin.
2. Crush the garlic cloves into mush and place in a blender.
3. When potatoes are soft (but not crumbling), cut to small pieces and add them to the blender.
4. Pour olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper in the mix and blend until smooth and creamy.
Note : Can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish for fish meals.