- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 eggplants
- Dried thyme
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in similar cubes
- 5 large zuccini,
- 2 bay leaves (dafni)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 5
1. Chop zuccini, potatoes and eggplants to small cubes.
2. Chop onions into 4 pieces each and crush the garlic cloves.
3. Place all the vegetables in a baking pan and mix them together.
4. Add olive oil, a dash of nutmeg, a dash of thyme, the bay leaves as well as salt and pepper, mixing everything together well.
5. Preheat oven at medium heat and bake for an hour. Keep adding a little bit of water at intervals to make sure the mix doesnt fry in the pan.
6. Remove from oven, allow some time to cool and serve warm.
Note : Dish is suitable for vegetarians. Serves 4 people.