- All purpose flour
- Olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 large onion
- 1/2Kg (1 lb) minced meat (beef)
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 5
1. In a bowl mix the minced meat with one egg and one finely chopped onion.
2. Add some salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the bowl and mix well again.
3. Form some meatballs with your hands (slightly smaller than egg size).
4. Heat up a frying pan with olive oil (or vegetable oil).
5. Roll each meatball in flour and place in the hot oil.
6. Cook till brown on one side and then turn each one over.
7. Best served hot.