- Olive oil
- 150gr (.35 lb) feta cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cod fish fillets
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 4
1. Grease a baking pan with some olive oil and place the fish fillets in it.
2. In a bowl chop and crush the tomatoes, add a pinch of oregano, 4 tablespoons olive oil, and 3 crushed cloves of garlic. Mix everything together well.
3. Pour some of the tomato mix over each fillet and add some salt and pepper to taste.
4. Crumble some feta cheese over each fillet and bake in a preheated oven at 180C (350 F) for 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Check the fish occasionaly to make sure it does not get overcooked and dry up.
6. Serve hot.
Note : Goes well with potato salad. Serves 2.