- Black pepper
- 1Kg (2 lb) beef
- Olive oil
- Clove (garifalo)
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion
Category : Meat|
Rating : 5
1. Peel and finely chop the onions.
1. In a large sauce pan, heat up some olive oil and saute the onions till golden brown and soft.
3. Cut beef into medium sized pieces and saute them in the pan with the onions, till meat is brown too.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper, 4 cloves crushed garlic, a pinch of cinamon and four cloves in the pot and stir together.
5. Cook, covered, over a medium heat for 90 to 120 minutes or until meat is tender. Stir occasionaly.
6. Serve hot along with either spaghetti or mashed potatoes.