- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1/2 pack spaghetti
- 1 big lobster
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
Category : Pasta Dishes|
Rating : 5
1. Boil whole lobster in a large pot half filled with water for half an hour.
2. Remove lobster from pot, but do not drain water.
3. Clean lobster from shell and cut its meat in smaller pieces.
4. Chop onions and parsley and saute in a frying pan with olive oil.
5. Add the lobster pieces along with 1 can of chopped tomates, half a glass of white wine and 1 tablespoon tomato paste.
6. Keep stiring and add some salt and pepper to taste.
7. Heat up the pot where you boiled the lobster and once water is boiling add the spaghetti.
8. Once spaghetti is ready drain and then return to the pot, addinga tablespoon of butter over the pasta.
9. Pour the lobster and sauce in the pot and mix well.
10. Serve hot.