- 2 large onions
- 1 packet of spagheti or linguini pasta
- Cress (Kardamo)
- 250gr (0.5 lb) minced beef
- 2 bay leafs
- Tobasco sauce
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (or fresh tomatoes)
- Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
Category : Pasta Dishes|
Rating : 4
1. Boil pasta in a large pot.
2. Chop onions and crush the garlic cloves.
3. In a deep pan, add some olive oil and saute the onions with the garlic.
4. Once the onions are sauted, remove from the pan and place in a bowl.
5. Add some more oil and add the minced meat in the pan, turning hte heat to high.
6. Cook the minced meat, while constantly stirring it and dispersing it with a wooden spoon so that all of it is cooked properly.
7. Once the minced meat is ready, lower the heat to medium and add in the onions and garlic.
8. Add the chopped tomatoes (if you are using fresh tomatoes - add a pinch of sugar too).
9. Crush a few cress seads under a paper towel and then sprinkle it in the mix. (the ammount of seeds varies with how strong you want to make the taste of it).
10. Turn the heat to high again and stir the tomatoes with the minced meat. Once the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat to medium and add some salt and pepper to taste.
11. Add the bay leaves, 5 drops of tobasco sauce and cook covered for about 10 minutes over a medium to low heat.
11. Once pasta is ready, drain it and put it back in the pot. Remove the bay leafs from the mix and pour it over the pasta.
Note : Serves four