- 60ml (2 ounces) tomato sauce
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups rice
- 1kg (2 lb) raw spinach
- 2 medium onions
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 5
1. Chop onions and saute in a sauce pan with olive oil.
2. Slice spinach, add to the frying pan and saute until spinach is soft.
3. Add 2 cups of water in the sauce pan and turn the heat up till water boils.
4. When water boils, turn the heat to low and add the rice and tomato sauce.
5. Cook covered, over a low heat, until the rice is done and the water is absorbed. (Aproximately 15 minutes)