- Orange peel
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Olive Oil
- 1Kg (2 lb) raw spinach
- 500gr (1 lb) Pork chops
Category : Meat|
Rating : 4
1. In a bowl, add and mix together, 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of tomato paste as well as some grated orange peel along with some salt and pepper.
2. Finely chop the spinach and celery and set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan, saute the pork chops with some olive oil.
4. Pour the mix in the sauce pan and cook in medium heat until the mix starts boiling.
5. Add the spinach and celery to the saucepan and cook until the water is mostly drained.
6. Serve hot
Note : Makes four servings and goes well with rice.