- 4 Slices of grouper fish (Sfirida)
- 2 large tomatoes (ripe)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 5
1. Thinly chop tomatoes and parsley.
2. Marinate fish with a little olive oil and salt and grill till done.
3. In the mean time add the chopped tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, juice form 1 lemon as well as salt and pepper in a bowl and mix all together well.
4. When fish is ready remove from grill and pour over the tomatoe sauce.
5. Serve hot.
Note : Served best with potato salad.