- 250gr (1/2 lb) Black Olives
- 40gr (0.1 lb) Anchovies
- 40gr (0.1 lb) Capers
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1 lemon
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 4
1. Remove the cores from the olives.
2. Place cleaned olives, caper, anchovies and half the olive oil in a blender and blend well.
3. Pour the mix in a bowl and add salt, pepper, juice from 1 squized lemon and the rest of the olive oil and mix with a spoon.
4. Serve as an appetizer with bread.
Note: Can keep refrigirated in a sealed jar to serve at a later time.