- 4 chicken breasts (no skins or bones)
- 1.5 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 Lemon
- Black pepper (Coarsley ground)
Category : Poultry|
Rating : 5
1. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, crushed garlic garlic, salt, pepper, paprika (half a tablespoon), oregano and the juice from 1 lemon.
2. Use a fork and pinch each breast a few times, in diferetn places.
3. Place chicken breasts in the sauce that you created and roll them in it with your hands.
4. Allow two to three hours (or more) for the chickens to soak in the mix.
5. Heat you grill and place the chicken breast on the grill.
6. Cook until chicken breast are cooked, but take care not to overcook and make them dry.
Note: Cooking time varies from one grill to another. If uncertain use a knife and cut one of the breasts to make sure there is no uncooked meat in the inside.
Served best with mashed potatoes or/and boiled vegetables.
Makes 4 servings.