- 1.25kg (2.75 lb) wild green vegetables (horta)
- 4 fresh onions
- 1.5 cup oil
- 350gr (.75 lb) grated feta cheese
- 350gr (.75 lb) Phylo Pastry
Category : Pies|
Rating : 3
1. Wash and chop the vegetables.
2. Pour salt over the vegetables and squize them dry.
3. Add chopped vegetables in a bowl and add 1 cup olive oil, chopped dill, chopped parsley, chopped onions and grated feta cheese. Mix all together well.
4. Grease a baking pan with some olive oil and lay a double layer of phylo pastry on the bottom.
5. Use brush to oil the phylo pastry.
6. Add the mixture, spreading it out evenly.
7. Lay the rest of the phylo pastry over the mixture and bake in oven at 150C (300 F) for an hour.