- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1kg (2.2 lb) jumbo shrimps
- 5 garlic cloves
- 6 fresh onions
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 5
1. According to your preference you can clean the shrimps or leave them whole, however its best to clean them completely for this recipe.
2. Finely chop, onions and parslrey and add in a bowl with 1/4 cup of olive oil.
3. Crush 5 garlic cloves, add to the bowl and mix all together well.
4. Add 1/4 cup of wine in the bowl and mix well, adding some salt and pepper.
5. Lightly grease a baking pan with olive oil and place the shrimps in it.
6. Pour the mixture from the bowl over the shrimps and place in a preheated oven, at 250C (480 F) for aproximately 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot.
Note : Makes 4 servings.