- 3 fresh onions
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Mild Mustard
- 1kgr (2lb) raw spinach
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Coarsley ground pepper
Category : Salads|
Rating : 5
1. Wash spinach, drain well and remove the stems.
2. Slice the spinach leaves and place in salad bowl.
3. Peel and chop half a cucumber to very small pieces and add to the salad bowl, mixing well with the spinach.
4. Finely chop tomatoes and fresh onions and add to the salad bowl, again mixing well.
5. In a bowl or shaker mix together 3/4 a cup of olive oil, 1/4 of a cup of fresh lemon juice, 1 table spoon mustard, salt, pepper and 1/3 of a cup vinegar. Stir these together very well or use a shaker to mix them.
6. Pour the sauce in the salad slowly while mixing it well.