- 4 pieces of chicken breast
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 2 lemons
Category : Poultry|
Rating : 4
1. Saute chicken pieces in a frying pan using some butter.
2. Remove chicken pieces from frying pan and place them in a casserole.
3. Squize the juice from 2 lemons and pour in a bowl.
4. Add 1/2 a cup of water and the lemon juice in casserole and sprinkle a little salt and pepper in it
5. Bake covered, in medium heat, for about 1 hour (or until chicken is tender).
6. Add a little water every 20 minutes or sure making.
7. Remove chicken pieces in a platter and add the sauce from the casserole over them.
8. Serve hot.
Note: Goes well with rice.