- 1Kg (2 lb) Calamari
- 1/2 cup flour
- Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 5
1. Clean calamari well and wash. (remove all intestines)
2. Cut the tentacles portion from the calamari and set aside.
3. Cut the rest in rings.
4. Dredge the calamari rings and legs in flour, so that all of them are lightly coated in flower.
5. Pour olive oil in a frying (about 1.2cm (.5 inch) of olive oil) and heat it up to medium-high heat.
6. Fry the calamari pieces till they are golden in color and tender.
7. Place a paper towel over a plate.
8. Remove the ready calamari and place on the paper towel to drain additional oil.
9. Sprinkle a touch of salt over the calamari.
10. Squize a bit of lemon over them and serve hot.