- 5 potatoes (medium or large)
- 2 strips of bacon
- 2 onions
- Olive oil
Category : Salads|
Rating : 5
1. Wash potatoes well.
2. Skin the potatoes and soak them in water for 15 minutes.
3. Chop inions to small pieces and set aside.
4. Chop bacon and saute the pieces.
5. Finely chop dill and set aside.
6. Boil potatoes till they are soft (use a fork to test), but do not over boil to the point where they crumble.
7. Remove potatoes from the water and place them on cutting board.
8. Once they have cooled down a bit, chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces.
9. Place potatoes in a bowl.
10. Add 4 tablespoons of oil, the onions, bacon, a pinch of salt and some pepper and gently mix with the potatoes.
Serve warm or hot.