- 1/2 kg cherry beans (dry)
- 6 black olives
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 tomato
- Olive oil
- 2 fresh onions
Category : Salads|
Rating : 4
1. Place beans in a sause pan filled with water and leave them overnight to soak in the water.
2. Chop onions and set aside
3. Chop parsley and set aside.
4. Chop tomato in small cubes and set aside.
4. Slice green pepper and set aside.
5. Boil beans in water and salt.
6. Strain and place beans in a large bowl and add the onions, parsley, green pepper, tomato cubes and mix them all together.
7. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and mix together.
8. Add a little salt and some pepper and mix again.
9. Sprinkle salad with about 2 tablespoons of vinegar.