- 400gr (1 lb) tomatoes (ripe)
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
Category : Omelettes|
Rating : 5
1. Chop tomatoes to small pieces and set aside.
2. Beat eggs well and set aside.
3. Add salt and pepper to the egg mix and stir.
4. Add 1/2 a cup of fresh milk to the egg mix and beat well.
5. In a frying pan add the chopped tomatoes, sprinkle a touch of sugar over them and cook for 3-5 minutes over a medium fire while stiring.
6. Once most of the juice form the tomatos has evaporated, add them to the egg mix and stir gently.
7. Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan and shake it well so that it will cover the whole surface.
8. Pour in the mixture and cook over a low-medium fire stiring the mix with a wooden spoon.
9. Do not allow the mixture to overcook (crisp).
10. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Note: Goes nicely over toasted bread.