- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 sausage
- 2 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of grated cheese
Category : Omelettes|
Rating : 4
1. Thinly slice sausage.
2. Chop potatoes to strips
3. Fry potatoes and sausage slices in a frying pan, but do not allow enough time for the to become crisp.
4. In a bowl beat eggs well.
5. Add salt, pepper and grated cheese to the eggs and beat well.
6. In a clean frying pan add a little olive oil and heat the pan to medium heat.
7. Pour the egg mixture in the pan and fry over medium heat.
8. Cook until the omellete thickens and turn over.
9. Remove the omellete from the pan and serve hot.
Note: Froutalia is served on the island of Andros. Best with country style sausages.