- 1 fresh onion
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 cup grates feta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1Kg (2 lb) raw spinach
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 onion
- Mix of green vegetables
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 4
1. Chop green vegetables to tiny pieces.
2. Add chopped vegetables in a bowl and add salt.
3. Mix vegetables with your hands.
4. Wash vegetables under the tap and drain water.
5. Thinly chop the fresh and dry onions or use an electric blender.
6. Grate the potatoes.
7. Add onions and potato mush in bowl.
8. Add grated feta cheese and mix well.
9. Add eggs, 1 cup of all purpose flour and 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs and mix very well.
10. Mix till mixture is thick and creamy, if not thick enough add some additional flour.
11. Heat up some frying oil in a frying pan.
12. Fashion patties with your hands, dip them in some flour and fry them in the frying pan.
13. Fry them till golden-brown on both sides.
14. Strain them and place them in a plate over a paper towel.