- 1 onion
- 5 ripe tomatoes (Can use 1 can of chopped tomatoes instead)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 zucchinis
- 1Kg (2 lb) fresh wide beans
- 4 potatoes
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 5
1. Chop onion and set aside.
2. Chop Parsley and set aside.
3. Chop tomatoes into small pieces and set aside.
4. Chop potates into medium sized pieces and set aside.
5. Chop zucchinis to small pices and set aside.
6. Saute chopped onion lightly in a sauce pan.
7. Add chopped parsley, chopped tomatoes and a pinch of sugar .
8. Add the beans and stir all together once or twice.
9. Allow time for the mixture to boil.
10. Once the mixture starts to boil, add the chopped potates and zucchini.
11. Add salt and pepper to taste.
12. Allow about 35 minutes time to boil over a medium-low heat.
Serves aprox. 4 people.