- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Tabasco sauce
- 600gr Pork fillet
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Category : Meat|
Rating : 5
1. Cut pork into small chops.
2. Place chops in a deep bowl.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of mustard and mix the pork with it so that the mustard covers all pieces. (add more mustard if needed).
4. Squash garlic and saute the pork along with the garlic in a deep frying pan, using some olive oil.
5. Increase the heat to full and add 1 cup dry red wine, stirring lightly.
6. Allow the wine to boil till it evaporates.
7. Add tomato juice, and a few drops of tabasco sauce (10 - 20 depending on your taste).
8. Add a pinch of spice and a pinch of oregano and allow some time for the mixture to boil until the sauce thickens a bit.
9. Serve while hot.
Serves aprox. 4
Goes well with rice or french fries.