- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 350gr (.8 lb) diced peeled tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 laurel leaves
- 1kg (2 lb) kalamari
- 1 onion finely chopped
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 5
1. Remove the outer skin of the Kalamari as well as the spine and intestines.
2. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil. Add kalamari and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add white wine and simmer until alcohol evaporates.
4. Add tomato and laurel leaves and season to taste. Simmer slowly for 20' or until kalamari are tender.
5. Add parsley and serve