- All purpose flour
- 1Kg (2 lbs) potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated gruere cheese
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 3
1. Boil the potatoes till they are all soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and place in a large bowl.
3. Chop 1 onion to small pieces and set aside.
4. Add 1 whole egg and the yolk of one more egg.
5. Add the grated gruere cheese.
6. Chop about 1 tablespoon of parsley and add it in mix.
6. Add some salt and pepper.
7. Add a handful of flour.
8. Mix ingredients in bowl well with a spoon.
9. Use your hands to create small patties from the mix, rolling each one in some flour.
10. Place patties in dish separately.
11. Heat some oil in a frying pan, once oil is heated lower heat to medium.
12. Place each pattie in the frying pan and fry till golden-brown on each side.
13. Serve while warm.