- Baking Sheets
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 4
1. Blend sugar and sugar together in a deep bowl.
2. Add 1 egg and the yolk of 1 more egg in the bowl and blend till the mixture is creamy and fluffy.
3. Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
4. Use your hands to knead the mixture.
5. Cover bowl with a damp towel and leave in room temperature for about an hour.
6. Cover a baking pan with baking sheets and grease them with a little butter.
7. Heat oven in medium heat.
8. Take, slightly less than half a handful, of dough for each cookie and form the cookie shape you want.
9. Place each cookie on the baking sheets allowing some room between them.
10. Beat one egg well in a bowl.
11. Brush the top portion of each cookie lightly with some beaten egg.
12. Place baking pan in oven and allow aproximately 10 minutes of baking time.
Note : Makes about 30 cookies (depending on the size of the cookies).