- 1.5 cups of milk cream
- dried basil
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- 3 large tomatoes (or 1 can of finely choped and cubed tomatoes)
- 1 packet of funzilli pasta
Category : Pasta Dishes|
Rating : 5
1. Chop onions
2. Chop smoked salmon into very small pieces.
3. Chop tomatoes into small cubes.
4. Saute onions in a deep frying pan with using olive oil.
5. Increase heat and add vodka, allowing 1 minute for the vodka to boil with the onions
5. Add the tomatoes in pan and stir well.
6. Use a sieve to mush the tomatoes into pulp.
7. Sprinkle some dried basil over the mixture and stir.
8. Add a little bit of salt and some pepper.
9. Reduce heat to low and allow 5-6 minutes for the mixture to cook.
10. When the pasta is almost ready, add the cream into the mixture and stir well.
11. Add the chopped salmon and allow 1-2 minutes before turning heat off.
12. Once pasta is ready, drain and return it to its pot.
13. Pour sauce mixture in the pot and mix well.
14. Serve hot.