- 1.5Kg [3 lbs] potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 cup olive οίl
- 750gr [1.5 lb] tomatoes (ripe)
- 2 Clove of Garlic
Category : Vegetable Dishes|
Rating : 3
1. Peel and chop onions.
2. Peel and wash potatoes.
3. Peel and slice tomatoes.
4. Chop parsely.
5. Heat up some water and keep it (can skip this if you have warm tap water).
6. Cut potates into slices (the size of one quarter of a medium sized potato).
7. Fill a large sauce pan with water and place potates in it.
8. Use a deep frying pan and sautee onions using live oil.
9. Add a layer of tomatoes.
10. Add some salt, pepper, chopped parsely and a little bit of crushed garlic.
11. Over the layer of tomatoes add a layer of potatoes.
12. Repeat the 3 previous steps and use up all your tomatoes and potatoes.
13. Addadd 2 cups hot water in the frying pan and cover.
14. Cook over low heat for at least 30 minutes.
15. Use a fork to check to see if potatoes are soft and allow more time if they arent.