- 2 cloνes of garlic
- 2 bay leafs
- 700gr [1.5 lb] sole fish
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup oliνe oil
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 1.5 cups of tomato juice
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 4
1. Clean the innards and scales from the fish.
2. Wash fish well.
3. Squize lemon and sprinkle fish with juice.
4. Place flour on a plate and dip sole in it on both sides
5. Heat olive οil in frying pan large enough for the fish and fry it until its golden borwn on both sides.
6. Place ready fish in a platter and cover to keep it warm.
7. With a scoop, remove half the oil from the frying pan.
8. Add 4 tablespoons of flour in the pan and stir well.
9. Crush garlic and add to the mix in the frying pan.
10. Chop parsley and add to mix.
11. Add a little bit of rosemary, bay leaf, salt and pepper in the mix and keep stiring.
12. Add tomato juice and white wine and stir well for about 10 minutes.
13. Pour sauce over the sole fish and serve.