- Dry Oregano
- 2 lemons
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 2Kg [4 lbs] Lamb
Category : Meat|
Rating : 5
1. Wash meat and dry well with a cloth towel.
2. Place meat in deep sauce pan
3. pour olive oil over lamb
4. Squash garlic and batter lamb with it.
5. Squize lemons and pour juice over lamb.
6. Sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper over lamb.
7. Cover pan and cook in low-medium heat for about 90 minutes.
8. Check the meat to see if tender, if not allow some additional time.
Note : Best served with mashed or fried potatoes. Serves 4 - 6 people.