- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Cup salted fish roe (taramas)
- 500gr [1 lb] bread
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 lemons
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 5
1. Mix olive oil and the juice from 3 squeezed lemons in a cup.
2. In a bladed blender chop the onion, garlic and some parsley.
3. Soak bread with water well and then squeeze the water out with your hands.
4. Add bread in the blender
5. Add fish roe (tarama) to the blender and process it.
6. When the mixture in the blender is creamy add olive oil and lemon juice that you mixed in step 1. Add slowly in while the blender is still working.