- 8 Olives
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Green Pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 Onions
- 200gr (.44 lb) Feta Cheese
- 4 Tomatoes
Category : Salads|
Rating : 4
1. Chop the tomatoes into medium pieces.
2. Slice the onions.
3. Slice the cucumber.
4. Cut a couple of strips from the green pepper.
5. Place the tomatoes, onions, cucumber in a large bowl and mix them well.
6. Pour some olive oil over the mix.
7. Add the olives (Black Olives are best for this salad).
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Cut Feta cheese into medium sized pieces and place them over the salad.
10. Add a little bit more oil and sprinkle some oregano over the feta.