- 2 cups olive ïßl
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- Crushed walnuts
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 7 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups honey
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 4
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together olive oil, 1 cup sugar, orange juice and brandy
2. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the second mix to the first and stir well.
4. Grab small pieces of dough with your hands (about the size of a medium sized egg) and make patties of them.
5. Put patties on a baking sheet and bake at medium heat for half an hour.
6. In a medium pot boil 2 cups of water, 2 cups of honey and 2 sups of sugar, for aproximately 5 minutes to create syrup.
7. Once the patties are cooked in the oven take them out and pour the syrup on them.
8. Leave patties with syrup to soak for 20 minutes,
9. Remove patties from syrup and place them on a large dish.
10. Sprinkle some crushed walnuts over the patties.