- Oliíe or vegetable ïil
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pack dry yeast
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 4
1. In a large bowl dissolve yeast in 1 cup warm water.
2. Add a teaspoon of sugar
3. Add 1.5 cups of flower
4. Beat mix well until smooth and creamy
5. Coíer the mix with a towel and allow time for it to swell.
6. When the mix has doubled in size add 1 cup of warm water and 1 teapoon of salt.
7. Add aproximately 3 more cups of flower, one cup at a time, to get the mix to thicken.
8. Coíer again and allow about an hour for the mix to swell again.
9. Preheat a deep-frying pan with plenty of olive or vegetable ïßl.
10. When the oil is at high heat begin droping in the dough mix in small spoonfuls, add as many as your pan allows wihtout them ovelapping each other.
11. Fry the spoonfulls of dough at a medium-low heat until they are golden on the outside.
12. Use a perforated spoon to remove them from the pan.
13. Place them in a bowl or plate and pour honey over them.
14. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon over them and serve while still hot.