- 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 3 cupfine flour
- 1 cuń ground walnuts
- Orange peel
- 1 cuń milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 cuń sugar
- 1 Cup butter
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 4
1. Mix flour with baking powder.
2. Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl mix butter and 1 cup of sugar.
3. Add eggs and keeping mixing with mixer until mixture is creamy.
4. Add flour mix and keep beating with mixer at low speed adding milk slowly.
5. Grate and add the orange peel to the mix, without cesing to beat.
6. keep mixing and add walnuts in small dosages.
7. Grease a large baking pan and add the mix
8. Bake in a medium heat for 1 hour.
9. In a small pot boil water, 2 cups of sugar and some squized lemon juice to make the syrup. Boil for about 5 minutes.
10. When baking is done, take pan out and pour the syrup over it.
11. Allow time for pie to cool before serving.