- Thinly chopped parsley
- 2 thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 cup olßve ïil
- 1Kg [2 lbs] peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlßc
- 1Kg [2 lbs] large uncooked shrimps
- 250gr [1/2 lb] Feta cheese
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 5
1. Saute onions in a frying pan, using olive ïßl, until they are golden and tender.
2. Add tomatoes.
3. Add chopped parsley.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Squash the garlic and add to the mix.
6. Cover pan and simmer for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Put sauce and shrimp ßn 5 fire resistant cooking dishes.
8. Crumble feta cheese over each dish
9. Bake dishes in oven at very hot temperature for aproximately 15 minutes.