- 1 lemon or lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 pork chops
Category : Meat|
Rating : 4
1. Squash the garlic cloves and pout in a bowl.
2. Add olive oil.
3. Add oregano.
4. Squize lemon and add juice in mix.
5. Add a little bit of salt and pepper.
6. Mix ingredients in bowl well.
7. Place chops in plate and pour mix over each one (both sides), do not use all or throw away the rest of the mix.
8. Allow about an hour for the pork chops to soak the mix.
9. Place chops in preheated grill and allow them to cook until brown.
10. Turn chops over and sprinkle some additional mix over them.
Note : Do not overcook as the pork chops will dry up.