- 1 stalk celery
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 carrot
- Chopped parsley
- 1 cup soup pasta (any tiny pasta)
- 1 Onion
- 500gr [1 lb] of tomatoes
Category : Soups|
Rating : 5
1. Slice the tomatos to very small slices
2. Slice the carrot to small thin slices.
3. Slice the to small thin onion.
4. Add about 1.5 litres [3 pints] of water in saucepan
5. Add tomatos, onions, carrot and celery.
6. Boil and cook over a medium heat for aprox. 30 minues.
7. Squash tomatoes that have been cooking in the saucepan.
8. Add salt and pepper to your taste
9. Chop parsley and add it to the mix.
10. Add pasta and cook for about 10 minutes. (time may vary according to the past you used)
Produces 5 servings.
Note : Ripe tomatoes are best for this recipe, alternatively you can also use thinly choped canned tomatoes.