- 1 chicken
- 8 cups boiling water
- Unground black Pepper
- 6 tablespoons rice
- 1 οnion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 Egg
- 2 Lemons
Category : Soups|
Rating : 5
1. Clean and wash chicken.
2. Place chicken in a large saucepan.
3. Add boiling water
4. Add carrot, onion, celery and black pepper
5. Cover and simmer for about 2 hours over low heat
6. Add salt over time while it is cooking.
7. Check if chicken is tender and allow additional time if not
8. Remove chicken.
9. Bring broth to boil and add the rice.
10. Cover saucepan and cook for about 15 minutes.
11. Remove from heat
12. Beat egg in a bowl filled with the juice from 2 lemons
13. Add egg-lemon juice to the saucepan gradually while stirring.