- 1 fresh onion
- 1 cup bechamel sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 250gr (1/2 lb) Fetta Cheese
- 6 pastry sheets
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 5
1. Crush Feta cheese to a paste.
2. Add feta past in a bowl.
3. Add 1 beaten egg and 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley to the bowl and blend well.
4. Chop onion to small pieces and add to the bowl, mixing well.
5. Preheat oven to to about 220C (450F).
6. Roll pastry sheets on a flat area and cut each in strips of about 4cm (1.5 inches).
7. Brush each strip with some olive oil.
8. Cover strips with a towel.
9. Brush baking sheet with a little olive oil and place it on a baking pan.
10. Place 1 teaspoon of cheese filling at the end of each pastry strip and fold the pastry diaginally over the filling, folding each side alternatively to form a triangular form.
11. Place each 'bourekaki' on it, allowing some space between them.
12. Brush each 'bourekaki' with a little olive oil.
13. Bake in oven until the 'bourekakia' are golden crispy( about 15minutes).